NightWatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Relics (Trick plant)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackjack95
Rookie
Blackjack95

Lost Relics (Trick plant) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Relics (Trick plant)   Lost Relics (Trick plant) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:13 am

When you play as ghost and have the bomb stay up the top bit on the map and head to B site, when you get there you should be looking down on the huge circle light thing. Fall down on top of it making sure no enemies see you, if you dropped down from the walkway that is broken turn left and slowly walk to the edge of the circle structure. Look down and you'll see that there is a little ledge on it, keep slowly going forwards and when you drop down keep holding forward down. If you did this carefully and are on it plant it immediately and run away. GR will never find it and even when they do they can only get up there the way you came. They NEVER work out how to get to it, this has worked and won the round every time I have done this. I will post some screen shots soon to help.
Back to top Go down
Nazter
Leader
Nazter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Relics (Trick plant)   Lost Relics (Trick plant) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 am

Very nice
Thank you for sharing that with us
Back to top Go down
https://nightwatch.darkbb.com
Blackjack95
Rookie
Blackjack95

PostSubject: Re: Lost Relics (Trick plant)   Lost Relics (Trick plant) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 pm

I have one for laboratory and port too, I just need to find the time to write them up
Back to top Go down
[Corruption]
Private

PostSubject: Re: Lost Relics (Trick plant)   Lost Relics (Trick plant) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:09 am

CLEVER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mudkipsoft
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Relics (Trick plant)   Lost Relics (Trick plant) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Relics (Trick plant)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightWatch :: Guides, questions, answers! :: Tricks and Tips-
Jump to: