NightWatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Problem!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Singh]
Rookie
[Singh]

Game Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Game Problem!   Game Problem! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:46 pm

I dont know if this is happening to oyu but, when ever i start crossfire when it says checkin resource files it just pauses on 1% and then says that there is an error and the game will be forced to shut down. Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad affraid Wats happening? Subagames website is down due to technical problens. Is it becauses of that. Anyway if its noy happening to you guys [LUKYY!!]. So dont kik me out of clan if its only happening to me
santa cherry geek jocolor queen flower afro elephant study scratch king sunny farao Sleep rendeer drunken bom cheers Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey cyclops @ No Exclamation Question Idea Razz Mad Laughing Cool Wink I love you Suspect Rolling Eyes Shocked Surprised Twisted Evil Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Evil or Very Mad Sad Smile Crying or Very sad Neutral Arrow Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nazter
Leader
Nazter

Game Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Problem!   Game Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 am

Game works fine for me...
Good to inform us in this kind of situation.
I had that also 2 days ago but i tried like 4 times in row and then i got in
Back to top Go down
https://nightwatch.darkbb.com
[Singh]
Rookie
[Singh]

Game Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Problem!   Game Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:58 am

i dont know whats happening. WHat shall i do. I was gunna delete and re install, but subagames download system is down so i cant do anything. If u guys no anyfing bout this , but if you do plz tell me what to do. TY Wink
Back to top Go down
EstShadow
Lieutenant
EstShadow

Game Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Problem!   Game Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Use this page http://www.crossfire-en.com/loging/G4Register.aspx found it while i was searching to download it here in Finland when tryed to play crossfire. Actually played few times but it rly sucks to play with no headphones and with widescreen and i couldnt activate the wide screen resolution also. Think i coulnt jump and walk or check score in game cause of the Vista.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Problem!   Game Problem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Problem!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightWatch :: CrossFire :: About the game-
Jump to: